Paragliding trip WE FLY Africa '24 South Africa is a dream destination for paragliders who want to enjoy sun, wind and thermals all year round. In Wilderness, on the famous Garden Route, spectacular flying areas with views of the Indian Ocean, the Outeniqua Mountains and untouched nature await you. Enjoy the endless flights to
General terms and conditions
§ 1 Applicability, definitions of terms
(1) Flugschule Pinzgau | Skypoint GmbH, Bahnhofstr. 185, 5733 Bramberg, Austria, Austria (hereinafter: "we" or "Skyshop.at") operates under the website https://skyshop.at an online store for goods and services. The following terms and conditions apply to all services between us and our customers (hereinafter: "customer" or "you") in their version valid at the time of the order, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
(2) "Consumer" within the meaning of these Terms and Conditions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity. "Entrepreneur" is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his commercial or self-employed professional activity, whereby a partnership with legal capacity is a partnership endowed with the capacity to acquire rights and incur liabilities.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contracts, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our online store at https://skyshop.at.
(2) Our product presentations on the Internet are non-binding and not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(3) Upon receipt of an order in our online store, the following provisions shall apply: The customer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our online store. The order is placed in the following steps:
- Selection of the desired goods, the selected service(s),
- Adding the products by clicking the appropriate button (e.g. "Add to cart", "Add to shopping bag" or similar),
- Checking the information in the shopping cart,
- Calling up the order overview by clicking on the corresponding button (e.g. "Continue to checkout", "Continue to payment", "To order overview" or similar),
- Entry/verification of address and contact details, selection of payment method, confirmation of GTC and cancellation policy,
- If the agreed quality of the goods deviates from their usual quality and conditions of use, confirmation of a negative quality agreement,
- Confirmation of the shortening of the limitation period in the purchase of used goods,
- Completion of the order by pressing the button "Buy now". This constitutes your binding order.
- The contract is concluded when you receive an order confirmation from us within three working days to the specified e-mail address.
(4) In case of conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with Flugschule Pinzgau | Skypoint GmbH, Bahnhofstr. 185, 5733 Bramberg, Austria, Austria.
(5) Before placing the order, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser's print function. The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract, in particular the order data, the GTC and the cancellation policy, shall be carried out by e-mail after the order has been triggered by you, in part automatically. We do not store the contract text after conclusion of the contract.
(6) Input errors can be corrected using the usual keyboard, mouse and browser functions (e.g. "back button" of the browser). They can also be corrected by canceling the order process prematurely, closing the browser window and repeating the process.
(7) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is carried out by e-mail, partly automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided to us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Subject matter of the contract and essential characteristics of the products
(1) In our online store is the subject of the contract:
- The sale of goods. The specific goods offered you can see from our article pages.
- The provision of services. The specific services offered can be found on our article pages.
(2) The essential characteristics of the goods and services can be found in the item description. If the agreed quality of the goods deviates from their usual quality and conditions of use, this shall be expressly indicated in the item description (negative quality agreement). Insofar as the customer has given his express consent to the negative deviation in quality, this defines the subject matter of the contract.
§ 4 Prices, shipping costs and delivery
(1) The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices and include all price components including all applicable taxes.
(2) The respective purchase price is to be paid before delivery of the product (advance payment), unless we expressly offer purchase on account. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button in the online store or in the respective offer. Unless otherwise specified in the individual payment methods, the payment claims are due for payment immediately.
(3) In the case of a purchase on account, the minimum order value is € 0.00 for this payment method.
(4) In addition to the stated prices, shipping costs may be incurred for the delivery of products, unless the respective item is shown as free of shipping costs. The shipping costs will be clearly communicated to you again on the offers, if applicable in the shopping cart system and on the order overview.
(5) All products offered are, unless clearly stated otherwise in the product description, ready for immediate shipment (delivery time: 8-16 weeks after receipt of payment or after receipt of the order in case of purchase on account).
(6) The following delivery area restrictions apply: Delivery is made to the following countries: Belgium, Germany, Denmark, Netherlands, Sweden, United Kingdom, Austria.
§ 5 Right of Retention, Retention of Title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 6 Right of withdrawal
As a consumer you have a right of withdrawal. This is governed by our cancellation policy.
§ 7 Liability
(1) Subject to the following exceptions, our liability for contractual breaches of duty and for tortious acts shall be limited to intent or gross negligence.
(2) We shall be liable without limitation in the event of slight negligence in the event of injury to life, limb or health or in the event of breach of a material contractual obligation. If we are in default of performance due to slight negligence, if performance has become impossible or if we have breached a material contractual obligation, liability for material damage and financial loss resulting therefrom shall be limited to the damage typically foreseeable under the contract. An essential contractual obligation is an obligation the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place, the violation of which endangers the achievement of the purpose of the contract and the compliance with which you may regularly rely on. This includes in particular our duty to act and to fulfill the contractually owed performance, which is described in § 3.
§ 8 Contract language
Only German is available as the contract language.
§ 9 Warranty
(1) The warranty shall be governed by the statutory provisions.
(2) In case of purchase of used goods, the warranty period shall be 12 months.
(3) The warranty period for delivered goods vis-à-vis entrepreneurs shall be 12 months.
(4) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item/digital goods or the service provided immediately upon fulfillment of the contract for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this will of course have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.